Looking for help with the Financial Aid Process?
January 1st, 2014 is the first day to submit FAFSA
Our primary goal is to assist students in paying for college
Financial Aid Representatives will be at Kennedy to help student's complete FAFSA applications on:
Wednesday, January 15 @4-7pm Library
Thursday, January 23 @5-7pm Library
Things to bring to complete your FAFSA application:
• You and your parent's Social Security numbers and date of birth (including the year)
• The month and year your parents were married/remarried or divorced/separated
• Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• 2013 Federal Tax information or tax return (IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ)
• 2013 W-2 form, Income Tax Return or last pay check stub for yr. 2013. Any of the above will suffice as proof of income yr. 2013. (If independent this is required of you).
• If no income, provide 2013 untaxed records; SI Benefits, Welfare (TANF), or Veterans Benefits